Do you know how to link to a specific post on Facebook? And why would you want to?
I’m always coming across information that people post on various pages on Facebook that I would love to save.
Today I found a lot of great comments on one post that included some good tips for researching content for writing a book, and how to promote it. While I’m not writing any books yet, I do plan to in the future.
Can you imagine how hard it would be to find that information again, a few months from now? It’s hard enough going back just a few days and trying to locate something!
The good news is it’s very easy to link to a specific post on Facebook. I’ve made a short video explaining how to do it.
- On the post that you want to link to, look for the “time stamp”.
- Click on that, and it will open in a page of it’s own.
- At the top of the page will be the url that is specific to that post.
- Highlight and right-click on the url to copy.
- Save the link in a text file, or send in an email.
That’s it! A very simple way on how to link to a specific post on Facebook, so that you can find the information again.
I hope that this post has helped you!